Schloß Neuschanstein

Das Schloss Neuschwanstein steht oberhalb von Hohenschwangau bei Füssen im südlichen Bayern und wurde ab 1869 für den bayerischen König Ludwig II. errichtet.

Neuschwanstein Castle (German: Schloss Neuschwanstein,  English: „New Swanstone Castle“) is a nineteenth-century Romanesque Revival palace on a rugged hill above the village of Hohenschwangau near Füssen in southwest Bavaria, Germany. The palace was commissioned by Ludwig II of Bavaria as a retreat and as a homage to Richard Wagner. Ludwig paid for the palace out of his personal fortune and by means of extensive borrowing, rather than Bavarian public funds.

Castle Neuschwanstein (english)

Schloß Neuschwanstein

Linderhof Palace

Palace Linderhof